Barefoot Arrow Song, a nice blog of Elvish taste.
Let me answer her 11 questions then.
Let me not list the rules though, because I will have to break four out of five anyway: I will answer, but I won't tag anyone this time.
Ok, let's go.
Here are the eleven questions I'm supposed to answer:
1. If you could meet your death at the hand of any fictional character, who would be your worthy opponent?
2. What kind of character would you be in a science fiction epic?
3. If you decided to be a super villain, would you win? Why or why not?
4. Pick a plant - tree, flower, herb, or something else flora. Now character sketch: What is his/her personality as a human?
5. What's an unpopular opinion you hold about music?
6. What do you do with notebooks/sketchpads/journals/diaries/similar once you've filled them up?
7. Your doorbell rings. Surprise! It's me! What is your first thought/action?
8. What book/movie/show do you love that you wouldn't recommend to anyone else?
9. You offer a shivering eight-year-old stranger your coat. She smiles at you, and you're not sure if it's a nice smile or a cruel smile, and runs away. You stick your hands in your pockets only to find something in them that wasn't there before. What is it?
10. What is the loveliest voice to fall asleep to?
11. Did you ever get excited when you found out two people you know (or know of) know each other? If so, who?
1 - He has to be intelligent, so no women and no superheroes. Jorge of Burgos I think.
2 - An extremely contradictory hero.
3 - No, I can't win. I will succumb the moment I show a spark of humanness and vulnerability, and the audience will feel sorry after all.
4 - Nettle. An itchy character, people keep out of his reach, until, for some fateful twist in the plot, they are forced to deal with him.
5 - That The Beatles suck for the most.
6 - Store them in my bookcase, somewhere safe, so that I can access them whenever I need to. And have them burned with me when I'm no more.
7 - Look, it's late, I'm tired, I was going to sleep. Come back tomorrow, ok? SLAM.
8 - A movie: The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover by John Greenaway.
9 - Money. Yeah, sorry but, money. A lot of money. As shallow as it may sound.
10 - Sean Connery's.
11 - Why should I get excited if I'm not involved?
Well, that's it.
That's it, right?
Yea, that's it.