Claudia Del Balso, Writer.
This is my first time being tagged and it looks so much fun! And, as far as I'm being told, it's a way to meet new bloggers, highlight and be highlighted. So, let's go for it!
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make suer you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!
Here are my answers to Claudia's questions:
1) What's your favorite classic (book)?
- Let's say one of my favorites: Dracula.
2) Whose writing style would you like to emulate?
- Edgar Allan Poe's
3) Have you taken workshops to hone your writing?
- Not exactly. I took up creative writing at university.
4) Do you have a mentor?
- Yes, William of Baskerville.
5) Which is your favorite cuisine?
- Italian, duh!
6) Which is you favorite season?
7) Which genre do you write/read
- I can read any genre as long as I'm pushed by an inner need. I would ideally write both fiction and non fiction.
8) If you had the chance to run off with one of your favorite characters, who would it be?
- Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights
9) Which song brings you to tears?
- Sarah Brightman's Deliver Me.
10) Have you used someone else's secret in one of your stories/books/poems?
- No, I only use my own secrets, but they're well disguised.
11) Do you believe in soul mates?
- Oh, if I do!
My Tagged Bloggers:
Barefoot Arrow Song
The Curmudgeon's Complaint
Thoughts on Acting
Jennifer Luong's Blog
Writing with Light
A Starving Artist's Life for Me
Mist of the Blossom Rain
Whatever Floats Your Canoe
My 11 questions to my tagged followers:
1) Which is your favorite movie/novel character?
2) How long does it normally take you to read a novel?
3) Can you watch a movie more than ten times?
4) Do you ever listen to music while working on a character/writing?
5) Which movie role would you pay to be cast for?
6) What's your favorite dish?
7) Which book/movie made you run out of tears?
8) Have you ever prepared/created a character based on a friend or a family member?
9) Have you ever had to improvise during a show?
10) Which is the best city you visited so far?
11) Were you ever introduced to a famous actor/writer?
Have fun reading and playing!