Leaf

Leaf

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I've Been Tagged Too!

I've been tagged by Claudia Del Balso, Writer.
This is my first time being tagged and it looks so much fun! And, as far as I'm being told, it's a way to meet new bloggers, highlight and be highlighted. So, let's go for it!

The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make suer you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!


Here are my answers to Claudia's questions:
1) What's your favorite classic (book)?
- Let's say one of my favorites: Dracula.

2) Whose writing style would you like to emulate?
- Edgar Allan Poe's

3) Have you taken workshops to hone your writing?
- Not exactly. I took up creative writing at university.

4) Do you have a mentor?
- Yes, William of Baskerville.

5) Which is your favorite cuisine?
- Italian, duh!

6) Which is you favorite season?
- Spring

7) Which genre do you write/read
- I can read any genre as long as I'm pushed by an inner need. I would ideally write both fiction and non fiction.

8) If you had the chance to run off with one of your favorite characters, who would it be?
- Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights

9) Which song brings you to tears?
- Sarah Brightman's Deliver Me.

10) Have you used someone else's secret in one of your stories/books/poems?
- No, I only use my own secrets, but they're well disguised.

11) Do you believe in soul mates?
- Oh, if I do!

My Tagged Bloggers: 

Essentially Italian...

Malleable Reality

Barefoot Arrow Song


The Curmudgeon's Complaint

Thoughts on Acting

Jennifer Luong's Blog

Writing with Light

A Starving Artist's Life for Me

Mist of the Blossom Rain

Morgan Shamy

Whatever Floats Your Canoe

My 11 questions to my tagged followers:

1) Which is your favorite movie/novel character?
2) How long does it normally take you to read a novel?
3) Can you watch a movie more than ten times?
4) Do you ever listen to music while working on a character/writing?
5) Which movie role would you pay to be cast for?
6) What's your favorite dish?
7) Which book/movie made you run out of tears?
8) Have you ever prepared/created a character based on a friend or a family member?
9) Have you ever had to improvise during a show?
10) Which is the best city you visited so far?
11) Were you ever introduced to a famous actor/writer?

 Have fun reading and playing!

.

20 comments:

  1. Catherine Earnshaw...hmm, you like them feral? Seriously, Jay, have you been on the Yorkshire Moors in winter? It would be a challenging courtship : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Italian, duh!" <----LOL. Too funny!

    So great to read more about you, Jay. It's clear you're a very intelligent person who knows who he is. And thanks so much for the shout out. You rock! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you've been tagged too! Very interesting responses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting answers. I love Sarah Brightman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike,
    No, I haven't, but I will!
    Feral, Lol, well, we all have a feral side, right? :)
    Thanks for your comment, Mike!

    Morgan,
    I'm glad my answer made you smile :)
    Thanks for all your compliments. You're very kind!
    Looking forward to reading your next post!

    Raquel,
    Yes, we've been tagged by the same friend!
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll go read your responses tomorrow!
    Have a great weekend!

    Heather,
    Thanks! Oh, I had a major crush on Sarah Brightman back in the days!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. :)
    Thanks for tagging me! I finally did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lostariel,
      I'll go read your responses :)

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking, I'm thinking! Answers soon...

      But in the meantime thank you for the new Sarah Brightman song. I always loved "Time to Say Goodbye" and the rest of that album.

      Happy weekend too.

      Delete
  7. Thank you Christie!
    I'll keep an eye on your blog and read the answers as soon as you post them!
    And if you like Sarah Brightman, maybe you'll love "Until the End of Time" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can of course answer my questions too, if you're inspired to do so! Now posted. I'll look for the song, thanks.

      Delete
  8. Visiting from The Curmudgeon's Complaint.

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catherine Earnshaw?!?! Now that's so interesting! Catherine Earnshaw - bless- she's rather overshadowed and overpowered by the passionate emotiveness of Cathy and Heathcliffe so yay!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting and joining my blog, Lass!
    Hope to see you often!

    Old Kitty,
    Hmm, yeah, Catherine Earnshaw, although there may be others. I have always thought of her as a woman of character, a wild and mischievous girl who later grew into a lady. She's very byronic, and I became an admirer after her line: "Heaven did not seem to be my home. And I broke my heart with weeping to come back to earth."
    But of course, mine was just a "fictional" answer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took me a while, but I got my tag thingy up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great!
    I read your answers and have commented already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jay! I just gave you a special blog award. Stop by my blog to collect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much Heather!
    I'll come visit your blog right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jay!! I'm so sorry for taking so long to thank you for thinking of me and my blog by tagging...it's been an emotional roller coaster ride in my household. There have been a few things going on. But I'm on it. I will post answers to your questions soon. They got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Laura,
    Don't be sorry. I just hope nothing too serious happened...
    I'll go read your answers right now.
    I'm happy you are back. I am too.

    ReplyDelete